Over on our official blog we have a great post that may be helpful for those planning a Disney vacation this holiday season. Outlined are 10 tips that go over the entire process and make it easy to have the vacation of a lifetime.
Here’s an overview of the top ten tips:
- Finalize your vacation dates to get the ball rolling.
- Make your Disney resort package/or other accommodations reservations with us
- Link your Walt Disney World vacation or tickets to your My Disney Experience account
- Make your Disney restaurant dining reservations (up to 180 days prior to travel)
- Start planning and booking for any additional tours, activities or extras (up to 180 days prior to travel)
- Customize your Magic Bands
- Make your Fastpass+ selections
- Arrange for Disney’s Magical Express or other round-trip airport transportation (at least 45 days prior to travel)
- Start packing and double check your checklist
- Enjoy your vacation!
Check out the post to learn all the details and enjoy a great Disney Vacation with Travel To Go.
Meet Princess Aurora in her magical castle with Travel To Go
Travel To Go knows that when the holiday season strikes, many families want to have magical vacations that will help them truly appreciate the season by spending time together. Many theme parks, such as the Disney parks, are beautifully decorated for the holidays and even have special events perfect for families to enjoy when they visit. This makes these theme parks perfect for family travel. However, because these theme parks are so popular they can get very busy during the holiday season, so Travel To Go offers families these great tips that will help them navigate these parks and beat the crowds this season.
- Arrive early: These parks are busiest in the middle of the day, so Travel To Go advises that you arrive early to get the most of the park before the crowds set in. Some ticket plans will even allow early entrance into the park and may be a great choice if you want to make sure that you get to try some of the most popular attractions.
- Have a plan: Know before you visit the park which rides and attractions you most want to see so that you can plan around their busiest times. You can also hit these when the park is not as busy, and when the parks gets more crowded Travel To Go suggests spending some time enjoying shops or other park attractions.
- Download apps: There are a number of apps and forums that will give your tips on everything from wait times for rides to the best places to eat in the park. Travel To Go encourages you to keep these handy so that you can always stay up to date and make the most of the park experience. These will be a great way to have a great experience even in a busy park.
Travel To Go offers you family tips for the perfect holiday vacation.
Travel To Go knows that the holidays are one of the biggest travel times of the year. Families are setting out on amazing adventures together, whether it is to see relatives far away or to take special holiday vacations. Traveling is a wonderful way to bring everyone together during the holiday season, and it will create amazing memories that parents and children alike will always treasure. When you are getting ready for your holiday vacation, Travel To Go wants to make sure that it is smooth and enjoyable, so it offers these tips for families traveling this holiday season.
- Get everyone involved: When you are planning a special family vacation, Travel To Go says that it is very important that every member of the family feels involved. To do this try planning the trip together, and make sure that you take suggestions from each member of the group about what kinds of activities they would enjoy on the trip.
- Split up duties: When you are getting ready for a trip, it helps to split up duties between the family members. Let older kids pack the car or make a contact list for family back home. Younger kids can also help pack snacks or their own suitcases. When you arrive at the airport, Travel To Go says that you can again split up tasks, and have one person check in while another drops off the luggage, and someone else keeps an eye on the younger children.
- Keep entertainment in mind: If you have kids traveling with you, Travel To Go stresses the importance of having entertainment. You may find that because the holiday season is so busy, many of the processes of the airport may take longer, and you want to make sure that kids can enjoy the time that they spend waiting. Let each kid bring along a toy that they enjoy or bring a tablet with some games.
Learn the best ways of navigating the holiday travel season and enjoying your vacation.
Travel To Go knows that the holiday season is almost here, and many travelers are getting ready for amazing vacations with their loved ones where they can enjoy the season together. Between vacationers looking for winter wonderlands or sunny beaches abroad, and those who are traveling home for the holidays, traveling during this season can seem hectic, but Travel To Go knows that with some preparation, the process can be smooth and easy. Before travelers know it they will be skiing in Colorado, lounging on a beach in Hawaii, or spending the season on a dream family vacation in Orlando or Anaheim. Here are some simple tips from Travel To Go that will help you gear up for the holiday travel season and enjoy it with ease.
- Apps are your best friend: There are a variety of apps available that will help travelers stay up to date. Weather alerts, flight delays, and other information that travelers need to stay on top of their trip. Travel To Go says that these will all help you stay prepared on your trip.
- Travel Light: When it is busy in an airport, Travel To Go says that it is best that you carry as little as possible and avoid the line for checking baggage. This will get you through the airport faster. Try packing layers to keep your warm without adding bulk, and wear your heaviest clothes on the flight to keep them out of your bag.
- Be flexible: When you are traveling during the holiday season, it will get busy. But if you want to avoid the extreme crowds, be a little flexible with your travel times. Get a head start, or travel on the holidays for smaller crowds. Also, traveling in early December, between Thanksgiving and Christmas, will prove to offer fewer crowds as well says Travel To Go.
With the winter season approaching, let Travel To Go help you pick your destination.
Travel To Go reminds travelers that November marks the beginning of the holiday season and the start of many amazing winter wonderland experience all over the world. Whether you are looking for the perfect place to spend the holidays with your loved ones, trying to find that perfect ski slope, or hoping to find yourself sun tanning on a beach, Travel To Go can help you find the perfect experience. As you start planning, consider these ideas to make sure that you have the perfect vacation this month.
- Head for the beach: Travel To Go knows that most people think about beach vacations in the summer and write them off when the fall season begins. However, destinations like Hawaii offer beautiful warm weather all year long, even in the chilly winter months. Imagine spending a day at a beach basking in the sun in and enjoying warm breezes while the chill sets in back home. You can find the perfect way to relax in the sun this winter by choosing that perfect destination.
- Watch for Snow: As November wears on, traveling focus turns from fall colors to white winters. Many top ski slopes begin opening up, so that novices and experts alike can glide down mountains with the crisp air rushing past them. Snowboarding, sledding, and other winter activities will be making their way to some of the world most exciting destinations reminds Travel To Go. Additionally, family fun awaits when the snow starts falling. Now is the time to find the perfect winter wonderland.
- Get ready for holiday fun: The end of November means that many destinations are gearing up for the holiday season. Travel To Go reminds travelers that the holidays season means that there will be a number of exclusive seasonal events happening in the most desirable destinations. Whether traveling to New York see time square decked out to the nines, or visiting some craft fairs and family friendly events in scenic small towns, there will be a number of ways for you to start the season off right this November with Travel To Go.
Use these tips when traveling to make sure that you ready for anything.
Travel To Go knows how important it is to be prepared when you are traveling, especially for unexpected situations. Amidst your fun and adventure, there are a million things that could happen, so it is good to be prepared for any of them. Here are three essential tips that will help you prepare for anything that may happen as you travel, and help you stick to your plans and have a great trip.
Have Essential Paperwork and information: Obviously a passport is essential when you go abroad, and you should always have your identification information on you at all times. You should also have your health and auto insurance information. Additionally, having a copy of your passport can help you with the process of getting a new one if you lose it while traveling. Having a list of emergency contacts on you is always a great idea as well.
Make sure that you have important documents with you when you travel.
Let people know that you are going: Let your bank and credit card company know that you are going abroad and have someone pick up your paper and mail for you. These are all good ideas to make sure that nothing gets lost or mixed up while you are away. Additionally, your finances will be set and your bank will know what sort of activity to expect from you.
Have two itineraries: Have an itinerary for yourself that says where you are going to be and when you will be there and to help you stay on schedule. This is always a good idea to help you stick to your plans, and but Travel To Go says that it is also a good idea to leave one for someone at home. That way, your loved ones will know where you are in case they need to get a hold of you. Make sure to update them if your plans change.