Travel To Go knows that there many amazing travel destinations all over the world, but it also knows that travel in the United States alone can be a joy. If you want to find an amazing travel spot in the United States this year, you can try some of these amazing and popular national parks.
For those who have never gone to San Francisco before, Travel To Go knows that a trip to this city will certainly be a special one. There are a variety of world famous sites that can all be visited during a trip. Examples include Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, the old cable car system, and the timeless Golden Gate Bridge. With mild summers, San Francisco is a great place to get away from the heat of many other places all while having a variety of options to choose from for a customized travel experience.
While it might be a given that vacations are important for everybody, Travel To Go understands that there is more to it than simply taking time off to relax. Vacations are a chance for people to see new places, experience different activities, and to broaden horizons. Time off from work is crucial, especially in high stress environments. People who are constantly exposed to such stress on a daily basis with little to no time taken off for vacation, this can lead to a number of health problems. An example includes insufficient rest, which is necessary for the body to function properly and remain healthy. Therefore, vacation is not only a pleasant undertaking, but a necessity for maintaining health.
Travel To Go believes it is crucial for travelers to take off as much time as possible. It is understandable that there are plenty of responsibilities in everyday life, but everybody deserves a chance to put those duties aside in order to enjoy a vacation once in a while. The summer is the perfect time to get out and enjoy a new place with the right balance of relaxation. When returning home, most travelers will find that they are refreshed and ready to get back to work.
It is quite clear as to why going on vacations is important for overall health. Often, people are asked what they would do if they had more free time. The most common answer is to travel more often. Therefore, it is understandable just how much of an impact vacations can have on people who wish to break from their everyday routines to relax.
This summer, Travel To Go is happy knowing that people around the world are ready to start enjoying their vacations after months of working hard. The options of where to travel are incredibly vast. However, there are particular locations to consider that will make a vacation experience all the more amazing. Paris, France is by far one of the most popular places to visit in all of Europe. With a long history, rich culture, superb cuisine, and famous sites, vacations in Paris have plenty of opportunities to create new and cherish memories. Amateur and expert photographers alike can take hundreds of pictures in just this one city and have a wide variety to share with others back home.
Travel To Go, a leading luxury vacation provider, knows that many vacationers choose California for their summer fun. The sandy beaches found there are some of the most famous in the world, and for good reason, since their beauty is unbeatable. Here are some of our favorite spots to spend time at this summer.
1. Laguna: Known for being one of Orange County’s most fashion-forward towns, and of course the beach here is no exception. The clean, calm waters along with the gorgeous white sands make this a popular pick for any beach-goer who wants to have a stylish summer.
2. Coronado: For over a century, the beaches in this area have been a draw to travelers from all over the world. The main beach, also referred to as Coronado Central Beaches, stretches about a mile and half behind some of the beautiful houses along Ocean Boulevard, creating an awesome sight-seeing opportunity. Swimmers, body-surfers, boogie boarders and more will enjoy the waters here.
3. Venice: Venice makes the list simply because of the interesting people watching that can be done here. No other beach is quite like this one, which includes a 3-ring urban street circus, caricature artists, barefoot sand sculptors and more. Ocean Front Walk has some of the best shops and fast-food spots around, so be sure to make time to visit here.
Travel To Go knows that California promotes the essence of summer all year round, so if you can’t make it this season, still plan your trip for sometime later in the year. For more information or to start planning your vacation today, please visit www.traveltogo.com
There are particular sites that symbolizes the testament of the American spirit and its ingenuity. Travel To Go believes that one of the best examples of this comes from Mount Rushmore. A massive undertaking, this hybrid of nature molded with engineering took years of meticulous planning and labor to make it what it is today. Mount Rushmore is located near Keystone, South Dakota. Although a picture alone shows how miraculous it is, seeing it in person will surely be a rewarding experience where visitors can fully appreciate the work spend crafting this symbol of American history.
Travel To Go, a leading provider of luxury vacation fulfillment, knows that when it comes to exploring a new city, there can be a lot of emotions going on at once. The truth is, visiting somewhere that is new to someone can be overwhelming at times, especially when trying to navigate a foreign country. For all those traveling to China, this massive county allows many opportunities for excitement.
1. Although you most likely won’t be able to speak the language fluently by the time your trip occurs, there is one app that will make understanding the language a lot easier. Download Pieco in order to start learning more before you go. It’s important to note that the basic app is free, but for a measly $15 you can download the character recognition version (for iPhone 4 and 5) and point the camera at a menu or sign and get an instant translation.
2. Do souvenirs the right way. Everyone knows that China is the manufacturing capital of the world, and if you think of it, chances are someone can make it. Anything from fancy sheets, a silk quilt, cashmere coats and more are some of the wonderful things you can have customized to bring back home.
3. China is known for being home to some of the most unusual art in the world, and a lot of it can be visited for free. A lot of the boutique hotels display unique pieces right in the lobby, especially the Opposite House Hotel, which can be found in the Sanlitun area of Beijing. They have both a permanent display, and a rotating exhibit in the lobby that features interesting installations that can’t be found in local galleries.
Travel To Go knows these tips will help any traveler enjoy their trip to China even more.
The summer season is the time when large numbers of people will want to go on trips and Travel To Go recognizes that airports are especially busy getting travelers to their destinations. The crowds alone can make air travel difficult when going through an airport with the simple objective of getting on a plane to go somewhere. Although many factors at an airport are beyond the control of travelers, there are many practices that can make airline travel much more bearable. The following are the top three tips for getting through an airport.
- Be Informed: Avoiding many issues can often be accomplished to through awareness. In regards to airline travel, this is especially true. Flight plans can change and result in early arrivals or delays. Fortunately, travelers can stay up to date regarding a flight’s status by checking online. If a plane is delayed, a travelers might be able to leave home at a later time and not have to wait as long as the airport.
- Be Prepared: Travel To Go knows there are many things to do before and during airline travel in order to make the process run smoothly. From packing luggage to getting at the right gate, travelers who are prepared can have a greater peace of mind knowing that they are doing what they can to make the experience easier. Something as simple as packing can make all of the difference.
- Be Relaxed: Like any experience where there are many factors occurring all at once, having a calm frame of mind is recommended. Of course, there are plenty of opportunities to feel stressed at the airport. Travelers who do their best to stay calm and not let things bother them a great deal are at an advantage. Anything other than a relaxed attitude can impact the rest of a travel experience. Therefore, staying calm and ready to have an enjoyable time is best.
It is a pleasure for Travel To Go to introduce fascinating destinations. Among these, the Grand Canyon is a place representing the power of nature that represents millions of years. The Grand Canyon is certainly the most recognized natural landmark in the state of Arizona. This is why travelers worldwide visit the area each year. Although pictures alone can be breathtaking, actually seeing it in person is a whole different experience. Travelers who would like to see one of the great natural wonders of the world should go to the Grand Canyon and absorb all of its glory.
For all those travelers who haven’t got the chance to get away this summer, there is still time for an exciting vacation to celebrate the season. Everyone knows summer is synonymous with vacation, so round up the kids before they have to head back to school, and take an exciting trip in a new country this summer. Travel To Go knows that Ireland makes a great choice that kids and adults both enjoy, and that the country offers a lot of different areas to visit that are both beautiful and interesting. Here are some of our favorites.
- Giant’s Causeway: This coastal area of about 40,000 basalt columns near the town Bushmills, is one of the most popular places to visit in the northern area of the country. This area was created by a volcanic eruption nearly 60 million years ago, but many speculate about a famous myth about the Benandonner giant. Ask the locals to share stories about this popular tale and see which one you believe.
- Ring of Kerry: For visitors around the world, the drive on the way to the Ring of Kerry is a picturesque example of exactly how they remember the country. The scenic views sweep by, and include ancient historical monuments and castles, a gorgeous coastline, charming locals along with colorful towns and villages. This is the area of the country that films, television, anything that encapsulated Ireland is based on.
Travel To Go knows either of these choices in Ireland will leave visitors stunned at the natural beauty the country has to offer.